Hi! I’m trying out portraiture. (Yay!!!) I tagged along with Zacc for DY’s pre-debut shoot. I took photos of the BTS (naks). Sobrang noob ko but it was fun. I’d love to take more photos of people. c:
More photos from DY’s pre-debut here! (I’m just starting out with portraiture so yes, I appreciate comments and suggestions.) Yaaaaay
Hello! I think we all need a little sunshine after what our kababayans from Visayas went (still going) through. ☺ (My thoughts and prayers are with you guys!)
Rules, rules, and more rules
- Acknowledge the nominating blogger.
- Share 11 random facts of yourself.
- Answer 11 questions from the nominating blogger.
- List 11 bloggers to recommend.
- They should be bloggers you believe deserve some recognition and a little blogging love!
- Post 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate, answer and let all the bloggers know they have been nominated. You cannot nominate the blogger who nominated you. Enjoy!
11 Facts About Cheska
- I’m currently addicted to Once Upon A Time. I love how each character’s connected with one another and it sort of brought back my love for fairy tales and happy endings.
- I am an impulsive buyer. I have a lot of material things in my to-buy list but I can’t seem to save enough money. As long as I see something that I want, I’d buy it—even if I don’t need it.
- I don’t know how to ride a bike and I also don’t know how to swim. Two of the many things I can’t do.
- I love walking with my dog, Pepper. c: We walk around our neighborhood for at least 10 minutes. (whenever I don’t have class of course)
- I’m a frustrated gymnast. (I know… why…) If you’re one of my followers on Twitter, I bet you guys have seen Twitpics of me bending my bones and me being ‘me.’ My mom wanted to take me to gymnastics lessons but I was too lazy and I’m regretting it now.
- Hardest question ever. I guess I’ll go with film. Film’s super nice because your ~*skills*~ are put into action talaga. I also love the fact that you have no idea with how your photos would look like. It practices you to become a better photographer and it makes you think twice whether to click that shutter button or not.
- Knowing how my current school does it’s thing, I’d still choose Benilde. They have a different approach when it comes to architecture. Our mentors are amazing too!
- Long road trips, stargazing, listening to the waves at the beach, watching the sunrise and the sunset, discovering something amazing idk, pluuuus DUYAN!!! Hahaha.