That 5-day and 4-night stay in Visayas was something everyone in our batch needed. It was that awaited field trip to a place where we can forget about whatever shit we’re going through.
It was a memorable trip because:
- it was my first airplane ride,
- it’s a 5-day and 4-night stay,
- it’s my first time in Visayas,
- the food is superb (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!),
- I got to visit my favorite church which is the Miag-ao church,
- it’s my first time to go island hopping and snorkeling,
- and of course, I had a lot of fun despite of getting a fever in the middle of the trip.
That fever was a pain in the buttcheeks. I wanted to roam around longer in every destination but I had to go back in the bus to stay ~*cool.*~ Iloilo is a lovely place indeed. The architecture’s just magnificent. It’s actually a big deal how we were just talking about the structures from Iloilo in our history of architecture class and then, boom! We got to see it with our own eyes. *u*
I love how Guimaras is just so green and how our jeepney rides were sentimental. We had our own moments during those jeepney rides. The place is just so calm and idk man I love it there. The beach is fine and when we went island hopping, oh glob, priceless!
I don’t know what else to say but I’ll post more photos soon, yaaaaaaaay!!!